#34748 - CryptoFighters x Brandverse Spaces POAP approval

Hey guys,
so we are hosting a twitter spaces tonight with Brandverse and we would like to reward all our attendees with a POAP. We want to use the private link method but I am unable to find where to access all of the private links. I really appreciate what you guys are doing and hope to here back from you soon so we are able to make this happen :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Dov

Hey @CFDov

Can you try answering the questions provided in the template? See About the Appeals category for reference.

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    This is for a CryptoFighters twitter space.
  3. Nature of the event
    This POAP recognizes the attendees of the 23rd of March twitter spaces. (https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OdKrBykYklKX?s=20)
  4. Distribution plan
    We plan on collecting users ETH addresses in a google form and whitelisting them for mint on the POAP website (POAP)
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m not sure as to why our request is unanswered. There may not be anything wrong with the request but I just wanted to put in an appeal since our event will be beginning in under 5 hours.

Hey @CFDov

The appropriate distribution method for a Twitter Space is Secret Word. Secrets are used to distribute POAPs through the use of an issuer-selected word or phrase that collectors use to claim a POAP via the POAP app ( iOS/Android ).

Here’s how to set up a Secret Word petition:

And here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

Hey @CFDov
I’ll close this thread since we didn’t hear back from you.
Feel free to open a new one if you need further help.

Best!
The POAP Curation Body