#34607 - MetricsDAO Community Call #7 (Drop Date: 2022-03-23 1pm EDT/5pm UTC)

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    This is for a MetricsDAO community call. MetricsDAO solves analytical challenges for blockchains and protocols at scale. We host all our community calls over on our Discord. MetricsDAO

3. Nature of the event
    This POAP recognizes the attendees of the 7th MetricsDAO community call of 2022.

4. Distribution plan
    We are using a Secret Word with a 15-minute mint window. We are also requesting a few mint links because we always seem to have a few people who have trouble getting their mobile app to work. We had a little over 100 attendees last week and we have had steady growth with each new community call so we have requested 120 POAPs for use with our Secret Word for this week’s call.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m not sure as to why our request is unanswered. There may not be anything wrong with the request but I just wanted to put in an appeal since our event will be beginning in under 4 hours.

Hey @Gabriel!

For some reason, we can’t see your petition in the system. Can you please re-submit it? I know you’ve already been in contact with @kevster.eth :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, Kevster.eth has been a huge help. Here is the new drop.

#34795 - MetricsDAO Community Call #7 - Whitepaper Recap

There should also be a secret word along with the drop request.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review.

Hope you had enjoyed your event :slight_smile:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body