34441 3/23 - Solas Council conference livestream

1. 34441
  2. Community information
    We’re a new community called The Solas Council that is a fan community for Ligonier Ministries. We want to issue a POAP for our virtual livestream of the annual National Conference event.
  3. Nature of the event
    We are celebrating the annual conference and the creation of our new fan community. POAPs will help us establish as a web3 community with badges for participants.
  4. Distribution plan
    We’ve decided to skip the secret word and distribute the poap in 3 ways:
  1. POAP dispenser at Decentraland conference center
  2. Share a single use link with individuals who are watching the livestream in Discord.
  3. Use a Magic QR dispenser at the IRL event on a TV screen.
  1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    This is my first time going through the petition process so I didn’t realize that my drop method was too broad. Samuel helped me work through the guidelines and how to make the drop better. Thanks for your attention!

@catstevens

We will be able to review you drop request shortly.
Thanks for the context & details you provided :star2:

1 Like

Hi @frankie, thanks for reviewing. Please let me know if you need anything else on my end. :handshake:

@catstevens

Sorry for the delay!!

Did this event pass? Did you or do you expect 5000 attendees?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

No problem. The event is happening today through Saturday. We have 5,000+ irl attendees but not everyone will sign up for a poap. 250 codes would be fine for decentraland, discord, and our booth. Thanks!

:wave: :ocean: @catstevens
Congrats!! Your drops has been reviewed with positive results for 250 mint-links :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body