#34277 requesting for unique mint links for real participants

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    We host regular AMA sessions weekly with special guests to help users learn and navigate web3 space.
    https://twitter.com/BrainchildNFT/status/1507015436289814552?s=20&t=GWZk2ZAjMswI-kYx2G4hXg

3. Nature of the event
    AMA for newcomers to web3 and to spark meaningful web3 conversations.

4. Distribution plan
    Made the mistake with secret word. I believe there is a chinese community/bot farming POAP. I plan to request for additional 20 unique mint links, to give my audience who can provide me screenshot of their attendance. Future events will use magic QR instead of secret word.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    My event was plagued by farmers unfortunately and i am actively combating them. This request for 20 unique links will only be provided to those who can offer screenshot evidence of attendance.

Hey @kensan

The Curation Body made a negative review of your top-up petition, since the drop was pretty seriously compromised :confused:

For future events :point_right: here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).