#34236 - Crypto Chicks Decentraland Summer Wearables Launch Party 2022!

Event ID: #34236 - Requested 1000. Received 500.

This event is to celebrate th Crypto Chicks Decentraland wearables launch during MVFW at Metea Fashion House
Would you kindly send the rest so the crypto chicks will have enough to give away at their party?

Thank you so much.

Please follow this structure for petitions.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

How are you distributing this POAP ? Your past events have had o low mint rates (only 50).
Which DCL dispenser are you utilizing?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hello and thanks @frankie , I appreciate your response! 1) Event ID: #34236. 2) The Community Information is for https://www.cryptochicks.app/. Twitter: https://twitter.com/NFTCryptoChicks?s=20&t=ErrAiYnxJhYbNboEFp0QJA 3) this is a MVFW SUmmer Wearables Launch party for the Crypto Chicks community as well as the entire DCL community, to come have fun, browse the shops of Meta Fashion House, Listen to the music of Meta Performer Serena Elis, and all around uplift everyone’s spirits. 4) Poap dispenser- @HPrivakos is hosting the codes. And our builder is incorporating the correct dispenser to the scene. 5) I have no idea? I think you mentioned the last event I helped to organize. Unfortunately, the dev for that event never loaded the codes correctly. This is unfortunate and I hand-distributed as many as I could. This time around I have ensured that everything is fool proof and using folks of high caliber who know how to do this kind of stuff (I do not). Here is the machine that we are using : GitHub - decentraland-scenes/POAP-Booth: A simple scene with an interactive booth that gives out POAP tokens to certify the player's attendance to an event They are utilizing a dispenser
with safety mechanisms in place to deter bots etc. I sincerely appreciate you and I will hope to see you at our new Meta Fashion House build and come to the party and to the events for Fashion Week!

@astrid

Did this event already happen?

The Curation Body feels based on the low mint rate; we have made an appropriate decision in regards to the amount of Mint-links issued.

Only 6/300 Minted
POAP Gallery.
Only 3/500 Minted

If you run out of Mint-links, you can request a top-up for additional codes!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

@frankie, Hi there, thanks. Oh if you are basing it off of this event, the dev never loaded the codes which I fount out when I looked at the link and saw zero claimed. So i started to hand them out by hand. For the crypto chicks, since they only received 500, strategy had to change on how/when to hand them out since the links do not expire. , they are going to be passing out the 500 individual mint links. Thank you!

1 Like