# 34147 - Drop Request

ID: #34147
Method: secret word

Hello - this was the first time I attempted to create a website/qr code for our POAP in addition to the secret word I requested. I just went to scan the QR code to mint the first one and it says “this page reached the minting limit”, even though I haven’t shared it anywhere yet.

Can you please provide some guidance on how I can fix this issue in time for my event tonight at 5pm EST? Also, can you please approve the secret word I submitted so I can have this as a backup in case the QR code continues not working?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Heu @beyuworldwide!
Can you try answering the questions provided in the template? See About the Appeals category for reference.

1. Drop Information

Come one, come all to our NFT & Chill Happy Hour!

Whether you’re new to the space or deep down the rabbithole, all are welcome to come hang out, chat NFTs/crypto/blockchain, and have some fun. The vibe is chill and casual, so come as you are and prepare for some great convos and collaboration with an innovative tech community. Let’s learn about the power of NFTs together and help elevate each other to bring our dreams to life!

Also be sure to join the Discord community (BeYu Labs) to keep the convo going online. For any entrepreneur looking to build in the web3 space, learn and chat about NFTs, find a great supportive community to help you flourish in life, and exchange cool resources to help you on your business and NFT journey - this one’s for you.

1. Community information

https://twitter.com/beyu_labs

1. Nature of the event

In-person NFT happy hour in NYC

1. Distribution plan

QR code, secret word

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

This is my first time trying to create a website/qr code for an event so not sure why I’m getting “this page reached the minting limit” when I try to scan the code

Hey @beyuworldwide

I see you received a positive review for mint links and secret word. The petition for website has been negatively reviewed.

Is that ok for your event? Why do you plan to use several distribution methods?

Curious why the website was negatively reviewed? It was my first time doing the QR code method, so I did the other methods (secret word, links) as a backup plan in case the QR code didn’t work. Since the QR code didn’t work I ended up manually distributing via link which wasn’t ideal.

Any feedback you can provide around the website petition would be appreciated!

Hey @beyuworldwide

Thanks for the context.
It’s confusing for Curators to see the petitions for several distribution methods.

For in-person events, you can use the following distribution methods:

• Mint Links → You can distribute mint link URLs one-by-one or (even better!) convert your unique URLs into QR codes. Combining mint links with physical items like patches, pins, or other merchandise is always a nice touch to give collectors a physical collectible as well as a digital one.
  • Magic POAP Dispenser → Another option for QR code distribution is setting up the Magic POAP Dispenser on your device. Simply input your .txt file of mint links and your device automatically displays a QR code that, when scanned, allows collectors to mint a POAP. Each time a QR code is scanned it is automatically replaced with a new one, rendering the previous QR code invalid.

• Website method is good, but is ideal for situations where you can be certain people will not share the link elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example.
    A Website is not a good option for events with a large attendance, where attendees may leak the URL or share the QR code to your Website.**

In this case, maybe the website would have been ok, but we were confused when we saw the different methods. Hope this confusion serves as a learning for all of us! :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have more questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body