#34140 04.03.2022 — Clube do Livro "Book Club" Bankless BR v2.5

1. Drop ID: #34140 (04.03.2022), #34141 (04.10.2022), and #34142 (04.17.2022)

2. Community information:
International Media Node of the Bankless DAO for Portuguese speakers

https://twitter.com/banklessbr/

3. Nature of the event:
We have a book club that meets weekly to discuss, synchronously, readings related directly or indirectly to crypto. We believe that to be an important counterpoint to balance crypto’s daily frenzy and calibrate long-term perspectives.

We’re currently reading our third book. For each book, we make a new POAP series.

4. Distribution plan:
Usually, the DEGEN bot on discord; occasionally, POAPs are distributed manually if we forget to turn on the bot or the links are not ready before the meeting.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I’m not sure. We’ve been having POAPs for our events reliably approved for three or four months now.

Actually, I couldn’t even find the email stating that these three POAPs were created. I remember creating these three POAPs, which would be for our last three meetings of the current book, simultaneously a few weeks ago after we decided what would be our reading schedule for the book. But I can’t find the confirmation email or the email with the links in my inbox, so it’s also possible that I may have accidentally typed the wrong email? I hope you folks can help me understand this :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hi! I’m following up with an update.

From a live support chat with one of your colleagues, I understand that these POAPs have indeed been approved. The issue is just that I didn’t receive the files with the mint links for some reason. It also seems that the email address on record is correct.

Could you please help me with that?

Thanks!!

Hey @kryptomunk

Sorry for the delay.
The petitions have already received a positive review. Have you checked all your email inbox folders? Spam, Promotions…

Hi! Thank you for the reply. I’ve already checked Spam, etc, and the mint links (or the confirmation email) were nowhere to be found :frowning:

Would it be possible for you to resend them for all three events #34140 (04.03.2022), #34141 (04.10.2022), and #34142 (04.17.2022)?

I understand this is super stange, but I don’t know what else to say. It’s the first time this happens. I’ve created POAPs before and after these and had no other issues./

Thanks again!

Hey @kryptomunk

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please re-submit your petition? Please change the email (use a Gmail or similar instead).

I believe one of your colleagues resent me the links, so all is well now :slight_smile: Thanks a lot!

1 Like