#33897 - NFT community

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Alpha Girl Club
    https://twitter.com/alphagirlclub
  3. Nature of the event
    We hosted a live performance twitter space event with one of our honorary Alphas, Esty.
    https://twitter.com/goodgalesty
  4. Distribution plan
    We have a list of the attendees wallets, we wanted to do a delivery.
    We also requested a secret phrase in the event someone’s wallet information was incorrect.

This is our first POAP, we host a variety of awesome events for our community frequently and look forward to using POAPs in the future!

I wanted to make sure all the information was entered correctly!

-Wickedly

Hey @Wickedly

How did you collect the addresses for this drop?

Regarding secred word :point_right: Secret is not the appropriate option for a past event because you should share the Secret verbally and close the minting window after the drop ends.

We had attendees fill out a google form during the event and collected their wallets that way.

You were only able to fill in the form for a limited amount of time. There were 66 wallets entered.

This is our first POAP, full transparency: I only found out about the delivery system after I applied for the secret code

The secret word is not necessary we can cancel that request.

The delivery system is the most important one to sort out, we would like to post the link to the delivery in our discord for the people that attended ASAP.

Is there anything else you need from me? @Fio

The poap for the event wasn’t mentioned before the twitter space started. Randomly during the twitter space we opened a google doc and recorded the people’s wallets. They had a short window to fill in the form.

It’s been 24 hours.

The secret code was approved, all that is needed to be approved is the delivery then we are all set!

It’s been more than 24 hours, is there anything you need from me?

Hey @Wickedly

I’ll close this thread since we have another open for the same petition:

Thanks!