338338, 04/14 - Requested 150 poaps, but received only 20

Hi there team! Hope you are doing great!

I’ve requested 150 poaps 2 days ago, but only 20 link were sent to me.
I’ve done all that is requested from a poap, includes date, unique art, info about the event, method of distribution, there’s no other thing people have to do to get besides attending the event.

Then yesterday, in the morning, I’ve requested 100 extra links, not delivered as well.
I’d love to know why, and if it is possible to fix this.

Thank you in advance.

Hey @Metapolyorg

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1. Drop ID: 338338
  2. Community information [
    (https://twitter.com/metapolyorg)
  3. Nature of the event
    We have this gathering with our community every week, so we always offer a poap for our attendees. It is important to us to bond with our community and to make them feeling special when they can get a poap as a gift for joining us.
  4. Distribution plan
    They send us a screenshot of attending the event on Discord and we send them the link.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have absolutely no idea. Followed all the guidelines when requesting the poap. Proof is that it was approved. But, only a small fraction of the links were sent.

Hey @Metapolyorg

Can you please re-check the Event ID? You can find it in the confirmation email:

Also please clarify how do you plan to distribute the POAPs to your community :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Fio!
I’ve got the wrong number before, sorry for that.
The right one is 38415.
Regarding distribution, our community, by the end of the event open a ticket in our discord and request the poap, which we sent them.

Hey @Metapolyorg

Thanks for the info!

How are you verifying that people actually participated in the event?

Of course!
They send us a screenshot of themselves in the space.

Hey @Metapolyorg

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your top-up petition since your drop was seriously compromised. Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

For future drops: a screenshot is not enough to prove participation. Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?