#33748 - Request for Approval of drop and increase codes via website

2. Community information
    Creating a new POAP for our company demo day attendees. Brinc is a Venture Accelerator with a community of startups and investors.
  3. Nature of the event
    We’re celebrating our Demo Days where our startups get to pitch in front of Investors and our network!
  4. Distribution plan
    Website! I’ve checked my request but it only says 1 code - I requested for 170 codes for the website.

Hi this is the URL to an old post ive made (#33747 - Appeal for drop and request for more codes), please disregard that and the request above. This is the updated version:

I would like to request for appeal for:

1. event #33748 & #33747
  2. Community information
    Creating a new POAP for our company demo day attendees. Brinc is a Venture Accelerator with a community of startups and investors.
  3. Nature of the event
    We’re celebrating our Demo Days where our startups get to pitch in front of Investors and our network!
  4. Distribution: Website Drop
  5. The drop has been held for more 24hrs, I’d like to just check in.

Hey @Launchpad

Thanks for the context! How do you plan to distribute the website links?

1 Like

Hi @Fio, thanks for responding. We are distributing directly via email the attendees used to register through the event.

Hi @fiorescanm I think it’s best to just drop by links, I will request for the mint link codes instead and we can cancel the website request. Could you please help approve as the event has already passed and we would like to send the codes out ASAP. Thanks so much for the help!

Hey @Launchpad

Your petition for mint links has already received a positive review. You’re all ready to go :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like