#33692 - Callan’s 5th Birthday (March 20) [Approval]

1. Drop ID
    #33692 - Callan’s 5th Birthday

2. Community information
    N/A (just a small private event)

3. Nature of the event
    Small, intimate, in-person birthday party with friends and family, for a special little guy (<10 people in attendance)

4. Distribution plan
    Website (specifically QR code) (seems ideal for the nature of the event)

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    May not have been reviewed yet. Also “distribution method” was not mentioned in the event’s description. The artwork is not circular cropped and does not include description/dates, but I believe these are “nice to haves” rather than “showstoppers” (first-time issuance still learning, next attempt will be even better! :slight_smile: )

Thank you for your time in reviewing.

Hey @calebini

As I can see, your petition was for 0 mint links. Was this a test?

Thanks!

Hi @Fio,

I think I left it at zero because I might have been a little confused about how the distribution method works. Sorry about that. I think 10 mint links is an appropriate number for this event.

Thank you!

Caleb

@calebini
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY FROM POAP CALLAN!!!
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

This event was reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

:bangbang:However, we can’t execute your drop, because It seems you didn’t submit it. :bangbang:

Please review this guide:

Video Tutorials for future reference:
POAP Master Class
POAP Delivery Tutorial

Let us know if you have any additional comments, questions or queries.
We are happy to help.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for the response and the birthday wish for Callan :star_struck:

So, I admit, I was a little confused when said, “you didn’t submit it” I was unsure what you meant exactly as I had submitted the event and got an email (subject: “New POAP Drop created”) and with an event ID and an edit code.

But after working with one of the wonderful members of the POAP CS team (Christi), I think we got me sorted.

In summary, I had configured a “Private” event and specified 0 mint links… :thinking: I guess what I needed to do as a next step was provide the number of links i required from the “request more codes”.

Again, thanks for your time in reviewing my proposal - and sorry for any headache I may have inadvertently created!

Thank you!

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review :raised_hands:
Enjoy Callan’s BD party!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like