#33488 - Fundraising for Ukraine LGBTQIA+ - 2022

2. https://twitter.com/QueerFriendsNft
    Queer Friends NFT

3. We held a twitter space featuring OutRight International, a non-profit LGBTQIA+ organization with a 30+ year reputation of working closely with embassy’s around the world and other non-profit organizations, both domestically and internationally, to bring educational and resources to LGBTQIA+ people. We had a project AMA and then a fundraising portion of the twitter space where community members could donate directly to an OutRight International fund that is specifically working with Ukraine to support LGBTQIA+ communities during this time. We wanted to thank each attendee for participating in the space whether they donated a monetary cause or not.

4. We plan to deliver these poaps via a delivery link which we do for all of our deliveries. It will be posted in our secure discord server for attendees to claim.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m not sure. I am happy to make the recommended adjustments.

Hey,

Thanks for the info. We will send it to curators and let you know once they review your petition.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hi, thank you for following up. I am just checking in to see if there has been any update? Thank you for your help!

Kind regards
-Jones

Hey @queerfriends.nft

Your use case is nice, but we checked the addresses collected and most of them belong to farmers (people who are seeking only free NFTs)

Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?

1 Like

Oh my goodness, good catch! Thank you all so much! We had about 55 people attend the event and we did not confirm the number of addresses submitted. My apologies. Out of the addresses submitted, I have confirmed the members who are active and were in fact at the event via screenshots we took during the twitter space. This is a total of 22 authentic members. I have edited my request to receive drop links and I will deliver the links to these 22 members via Twitter DM so ensure the farming addresses are not able to claim this poap. Can you please have the team cancel the poap delivery and instead approve drop links? Thank you so much!

Hey @queerfriends.nft

Congrats!! Your mint links petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like