328532 Request for more codes not received

1. Drop ID 328532
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.

https://twitter.com/selfloathingnft?s=21&t=PKH8zFZDZYm1nHDNfbt98w

1. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    The announcement of our mint date & other special details

2. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals? via a code

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

No idea. I requested 50 but only received 25 so I requested more but didn’t receive them.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hey @MrMischief

Please re-check your Event ID. You will find it in the first email you received:

Number 38533 thank you

Hey @MrMischief

Thanks for the context! Who is eligible for receiving this POAP?

Anyone that attend our Twitter space minting announcement. We had over 150 people attend.

Hey @MrMischief

We see that only 16 POAPs have been minted:

How do you plan to distribute the mint links? Do you have a list of the attendees?

Yes this is correct but I’ve sent the codes to the people that requested them so I could have an overlap if I start to redistribute the POAPs that have not be claimed so far. I also have to shill out the POAPs to the members that are not in our discord but on twitter. I’ll redistribute the code but I will still need more codes. Please send more. It will make it a hell of a lot easier please. Please

Hey @MrMischief

We have some concerns regarding your petition:

How are you verifying participation?

Ok I see your concern I take screen shots of the Attendees then I cross reference these names against the names in the discord. Some time if some asks me for one I’ll go and check to see if I can find a link between the two accounts if I can’t or they can’t prove me with a screen shot. Then no POAP. In the name of a good vibe in the discord I add those people to a role then give them access to a private channel to hand them out. So I am not DM everyone in the DIscord & break a Cardinal rule of discord security. As we advise people we will not contact them directly as a security measure. Then I tag them & add there code in the private chat. So very tight hand out.

Hey! :wave:

Congrats! The POAP Curation Body made a positive review for 35 more POAPs.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks again for all your time & help in this it very appreciated by all.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.