#32400 1inch Network DAO -- Second Community Call

Hello, I’m with 1inch and I requested some additional POAP mint links for the second 1inch community call POAP.

I initially planned to do the drop using the Bankless DEGEN BOT, however, that bot has hit the 100 server limit on Discord (I’ll integrate their v3 in the future).

So instead of that bot, I used this bot: GitHub - poapxyz/poap-bot: Discord 🤖 for POAPs events – I came to find out that this bot is extremely game-able.

I had requested 1000 links and the call ended up having about 550 people. Within about 10 minutes of me saying the secret phrase, all of the links had been claimed. Someone tweeted out about it and it was sniped by people who were not at call. About a quarter of the people who were in the call did not receive the POAP :frowning:

I didn’t know how many users were effected at first, so I but in a request 200 new links to manually send them to those who were in the call but did not receive a POAP. This number of people is actually just under 100, so 100 links would do (don’t need 200).

I’m traveling today to ETHRio, so my responses will be a little delayed.

:wave:@RoundElephant

Thanks for the context!
I am sorry you had this issue with farmers :basket: :farmer: :frowning:

We will be able to look into this shortly. ( You should have an answer by Monday :white_check_mark:)

In the interim → Please check out the following

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class
POAP Delivery Tutorial

1 Like

This issue is resolved, thanks! I got more codes a few minutes after I posted this.

1 Like