#32308 Website still pending approval

1. Drop ID 32308
  2. Community information
  3. Nature of the event
    Online convention
  4. Distribution plan
    Website
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    While my POAP request was approved, I think I erroneously requested URLs and I think that’s preventing my website request from being approved.

Hey @corpubro

Thanks for the context! Can you provide more information about your event? Where it will take place and how do you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!

It’ll be a virtual event that takes place online, and I’m hoping to leverage the website during the event as a means of distributing the POAPs.

Hey,

Is your event open or close? Website is not a good option for events with large attendance, those where attendees may leak the URL.

Website is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example.

How do you plan to prove attendance and secure the distribution of the website?

Good points. The event will be open and in prior years attendance has been around 200, of that I’d expect less than half would be interested in the POAP.

What’s the best way to handle distribution in this type of event? Manually hand out redemption links upon request from attendees?

Here’s some advice for your distribution with Secret Website:

• Edit the event and mark it as private
  • Change the website URL (use a difficult to guess word or phrase, something that is not in the event title)

Let us know once you change this info and we’ll review your petition again :slight_smile:

Thanks for the assistance. I’ve made those two changes, I think (the event is marked as private and the URL has been modified to include some random letters/numbers).

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body