#31747 - Panda Earth Rescue Mission - First 100 Delivery #1779

About the event:

• This POAP is an exclusive reward for the FIRST 100 people to wrap a 2018 Panda Earth NFT.
  • In early 2018, Panda Earth was a first of its kind virtual breeding game designed to promote real-world Panda conservation. By late 2018, it was abandoned. The Chinese developers left suddenly, crippling the project. 15% of the Panda NFTs became “‘extinct” as the metadata was stored on now dead servers.
  • Fast forward to 2022, and the Panda NFTs are back. A global community rescued the project by innovatively wrapping the Panda NFTs with intact 2018 metadata.

Twitter info: https://twitter.com/PandaEarthNFT

OpenSea: https://opensea.io/collection/pandaearthofficial

About wrapping:

• Wrapping a token is exchanging one set of standards for token interaction with another set of standards. Not all NFTs adhere to the same standards of creating a token, sending a token, displaying metadata. The most common standard, [ERC-721], was defined with CryptoKitties and has been used as the core templates for projects that have since followed.
  • Wrapping is particularly common for historical NFTs such as Cryptopunks, Mooncats, Curio Cards, Rare Pepes and Crypto Cards. All of these projects pre-date the established ERC721 standard thus are wrapped to enable them to be traded on modern-day NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea.

Distribution:

POAP Delivery. The 100 addresses have already been input into the delivery system —> POAP

Important:

This is the first in a series of POAPS for our wrapping event. All of our holders who wrap their Pandas will receive a POAP. I’'ll be creating additional petitions once I have confirmed the number of addresses.

(1) First come, first served POAPs will be distributed based on the order each holder wraps their Panda.

• 1-100 holders → “Panda Earth Rescue Mission” - “First 100” POAP (100 delivery addresses)
  • 101-300 holders → “Panda Earth Rescue Mission” - “First 300” POAP" (200 delivery addresses)
  • 301-1000 holders → “Panda Earth Rescue Mission” - “First 1000” POAP" (700 delivery addresses)
  • 1001+ holders → “Panda Earth Rescue Mission” - “Early Adopter” POAP (1000 delivery addresses)

(2) The quantity is quality POAP will be distributed to those who wrap 3+ Pandas

• “Panda Earth Rescue Mission” - “Guardian” POAP (300 delivery addresses)

@frankie @Fio I have spent the past week talking with support to ensure this delivery satisfies the requirements. Is there anything else I need to do?

Hey! :wave:

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

@PandaEarth

Congrats!! Your Delivery 1779 was reviewed with positive results. :star2: :dizzy:

We will check to see how your drop went + that these POAPs went to holders
before reviewing the additional deliveries ( Once they are sent in)

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body