#31666-Waiting for poap Approval

1. Drop ID :#31666
  2. Community information
    Welcome to Metapoly World.Build an unifying Metaverse through a reserve currency backed
    by Metaverse land owned by DAO and run by community ,World 1st decentralized metaverse land tycoon. “Own the D33D, rule the Metaverse”
    Metapoly.org
  3. Nature of the event
    This day is for all women, as a reminder of how strong you are for facing and overcoming challenges that comes your way! champagne_glass

bulb In light of this month’s event, we are thrilled to let you know that our next #MetaTalks in Twitter Space is about “Women in Web3”!
3. Distribution plan
trophy 1 Whitelist for Giveaway
gift Special giveaway of POAPs for the attendees!

Can’t wait to see @everyone there! It’s going to be a blast! women_with_bunny_ears_partying
4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I do not think it is being held. I would like to ask if there is a way to approve my POAP so that people who attended spaces could get one.

Thank you.

Hey @anyue

Thanks for all the context, we’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Hey, sorry for the delay

The event you mention seems different from the one you describe in your petition.

Can you clarify?

Thanks.

@anyue

Your POAP drop is unrelated to your company. Did you make a mistake & post a personal drop request with this petition?

We noticed this post on twitter, which boarders on engagement farming Which is against our policy

Please provide us with more info, Thanks!

@anyue

We haven’t received a response from you in 6 days. We are closing out this petition as a result.