#31552 - Fomie Talks Episode 7

1. Drop ID: 31552
  2. Community information
    Fomo Mofo Community Spaces: https://twitter.com/hxnze_/status/1499570856707891200
  3. Nature of the event
    We hold a weekly community spaces session for the Fomo Mofo community. We celebrate ideas and topics discussed during the spaces session to listeners.
  4. Distribution plan
    We’ve collected addresses of attendees and intend to send the Poaps out to listeners manually.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Not being held just yet, but will need to get this approved before next week. Thanks

Hey, I reviewed this for 50/700; noticed you guys usually request a lot fewer, and they’ve gotten really seriously farmed in the past. I suspect the email list is full of junk, so it may be worth doing some data cleaning. Would love to chat a bit about what you’ve been doing in your community, and how we can help plan better distribution going forward.

1 Like

Hi Isabel,

Yea would love to chat and explore a more efficient way to distribute our poaps. I’ve been doing these manually using the one-off codes. Last week, we had about 100 in total where it was a mixture of “secret word” and these mint links.

Because of the 24 hour approval process, we’ve taken the approach of collecting wallets via Google Form, then sending out the poaps to the addresses manually. Am in the poap discord so happy to chat there :slight_smile:

1 Like