#31494 - Shadow Quest Battlefield Launch

Hey!
Sorry, I would have opened this request sooner. The last time I made some POAPs was in December before the policy changes! Stoked to hear how strong the response to this initative has been!

Explanation - To celebrate the first 1000 community members to enter the Battlefields! A new staking location released in the evolving P2P NFT game - Shadow Quest!

Interested Parties - Members of the Shadow Quest community. Our discord has over 10,000 members and our NFT drop sold out in a matter of seconds! We would like to reward our dedicated members who were the first to unlock this new game location and explore the new features added by our talented devs!

Manner of Distribution - in the past with POAPs I have been given claim codes to distribute. More recently we hosted an event headlined by the Talented DJ Tropix he made some POAPs up for our event and utilized a Google form to collect addresses, and users could redeem at their leisure. I would be happy to provide a list of qualified wallets if this makes allocation and distribution simpler.

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to hearing back from the team. We at Shadow Quest would love to implement POAPs for milestones and in game events if possible!

@MicRabble

Q1.: Is everyone in your discord a verified & engaged community member?
Q2.: How do you verify participation?

Please check these resources out if you haven’t
2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class
POAP Delivery Tutorial

The DeGen bot is our best recommendation for Discord.

POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

Hi Frankie,

Sorry this went to a spam folder. To answer your questions:

1. Our discord requires members Verify to be able to Engage in our Chat channels. The chat is quite active as our project has been very successful so far and the community is engaged and eager for our upcoming releases!
  2. Regarding those who would Qualify for the POAP drop requested? This would be verified via them playing our NFT game Shadow Quest. The POAP requested is for those members first to enter our newest location in the game. We can track their progress/engagement via their activity on our website which they connect with via Metamask. My members are excited to add a Shadow Quest POAP to their collection and we would be happy to make this a semi-regular occurence to celebrate the launch of new features in our game.

Look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind Regards,
Mike

Hey @MicRabble

Thanks for the context! We’ll send this info to Curators and let you know once they review your petition.

All the best :slight_smile:

The POAP Curation Body

Hey @MicRabble

As your event is on-chain, we recommend submitting a Delivery petition. Delivery is a tool that whitelists Ethereum wallet addresses to be eligible to mint a particular POAP.

Here’s a step by step guide on how to submit a delivery petition: How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body