#31031 03.03.2022 have not been approved for more than 24 hours

1. Drop ID #31031
  2. Community information
    Twitter link:
    https://twitter.com/01a1Official
    Discord link:
    01a1
  3. Nature of the event
    For celebrate the activity “Find missing 01a1 artists” during sandbox alpha season1. The participants in this activity like it very much and got official praise.
  4. Distribution plan
    We have the eth address of participants, so we should use delivery to whitelists Ethereum wallet addresses.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sandbox game has been highly praised by the majority of players, and many people are willing to participate. The interactive lottery held by our team in sandbox helped sandbox play a role in publicity and brought a lot of popularity to our team. Drop poap will make players feel more attractive and greatly help increase the popularity of our activities.

Hey @fancy

I don’t see your petition for Delivery, have you already submitted it?

If you haven’t, here’s a step by step guide: How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @fiorescan
I’m so sorry. I submit the petition for Delivery already. Please check it. Thank you very much.

Hey @fancy

We’re happy to check on the status of your delivery petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

1 Like

Hey @fancy

Can you clarify how did you collected the addresses for the Delivery?

Thanks! :pray:

Hi @Fio
The addresses were collected by filling out the Google form at the time of the activity.
Here is the tweet:

Thanks for the context!
Unfortunately, we see that the form is still open :frowning: which gives anyone the possibility to fill it and you can’t filter the real participants.

We’ll send the info to curators and let you know once they review your petition.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio
I just checked the mailbox, this drop have been approved. I’m so excited! Thank you! Thank the POAP Curation Body! :heart:

1 Like