#30744 - Introduction to DAOs - 2022

Hello, requested a POAP for this event since 28th Feb but it hasn’t arrived, could I clarify what happened please?

Previous events I did was okay.

We issue POAPs for our student events and for many of them its their very first time interacting with web3 protocols! It’s a great “wow” moment for them

Can you please use this forum as intended? About the Appeals category

Event ID: 30744

Description:

Come join us to learn more about DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations) - what their structures look like, how they use blockchain to help organize people around the internet to achieve purposes and their future. There will be a Q&A section too!

Date: 3 March 2022

Codes requested: 50

thank you for your response, this is the first time my POAP got rejected/stuck for 48 hours++ and thus have had to use the forum. I’ve made the edits accordingly, hope to get the poap soon!

Still not quite there… About the Appeals category references a sample: [#00000] [02.27.22] [Mint links], which is how you need to post appeals. This is information we usually need to give the POAP a review.

1 Like
  1. Drop Information

Nanyang Technological University from Singapore had a blockchain club which frequently hosts events for its participants and the community at large. This particular event is about DAOs - what their structures look like, how they use blockchain to help organize people around the internet to achieve purposes and their future.

1. Community information
  1. Nature of the event

This petition commemorates the first DAO focused event by Blockchain@NTU. We want to get students more involved in Web3 and POAPs are a great way to do so.

1. Distribution plan
  • Mint links, messaged individually
  1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

I think its because the event seems generic in comparison to other Web3 events, however POAPs are very new to students and past POAPs were well received.

Hey @fishbiscuit

The Curation Body made a negative review of your petition because you reused artwork from a previous drop (#26703). The artwork should be unique for each drop-- you can add a date or the event number to make it different.
Could you please re-submit your petition with a new image?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body.

Hey @fishbiscuit

I’m closing this thread since we didn’t hear back from you.
Feel free to open a new one in case you need further help.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body