#30709 - Brandverse Ambassador Token AMA - Drop Request - Secret Word

Hello POAP team,

please approve the drop of the POAP: #30709 - Brandverse Ambassador Token AMA

In this case, the POAP will be delivered through secret word ONLY during the AMA (duration 90 minutes) to avoid any risk of POAP farming. During this AMA we will present the first step of Brandverse, the Ambassador Token.
Considering our last drop, we expect between 120 and 200 attendees, but in order to avoid farming we will keep the number of claimable POAP as low as possible (150).
This is our POAP number 7, and we are using the POAPs to reward our community for the time that they spend with us. Based on the number and type of POAPs collected the community will be rewarded.
Please approve 150 claims for it.

Here you can find links about the poject:
https://twitter.com/BrandverseNFT
http://brandversenft.com/ (new site will be released this week)
https://www.linkedin.com/company/80908776

Please let me know if this drop follow correctly the guidelines for a Drop, or what needs to be changed.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @Siberia7922

Thanks for the info!!

Could you please edit the Secret Word? The current word is in the title of the POAP title and it’s easy for a robot to guess.

General tips for distributing with a Secret Word:

• Use a random secret word, don’t use a word that is literally in the title. Eg. for an event titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco”, a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, while “IsabelAhupulco” isn’t.

• Activate the secret code at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.

• Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM)

Please let us know once you have changed the word.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello @Fio thanks for the feedback. Very clear, I changed the secret word.
I confirm, we will only say the word “verbally” and we will deactivate the code after the event.

thanks.

1 Like

if it’s all good can you please approve it? thanks @Fio

Sure!
I’ll send the info to the Curators.

Best,
Fiorella

1 Like

@Siberia7922

I think you selected the wrong date for this event. Can you please update it as soon as possible?

Hello @frankie , I see the date correctly. Thursday March 3, 20.55 PM to midnight. So it’s today in about 20 hours from now. So you can approve. Thanks

hello @frankie and @Fio thanks for approving. I also requested 80 unique links. This because the first 2 times we used the secret word some people had problems in claiming it. Your support explained me that the “secret word” is a new feature and sometimes might haver some problems.

For this reason, I requested the links, so in case some users have problem our community support will be able to give them the unique link immediately.

We will keep this link and share it only inside in our discord, if someone open a ticket, during the AMA (the time in which the secret word is active) and we will ask them what is the secret word before deliver the unique link.

Thanks

Thanks

Congrats, looks like your top-up petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like