#30696 - Delivery ID: #1584
#30697 - Delivery ID: #1585
#30699 - Delivery ID: #1586
#30701 - Delivery ID: #1587

2. Community information

(http://twitch.tv/raptorcitynft)
(http://twitter.com/raptorcitynft)

2. Nature of the event

We reward our holders for attending our events. Listening in on Twitter Spaces, actively participating in our Twitch livestreams - We recently even made this holders only to avoid any POAP farmers abusing our events.

3. Distribution plan

By manually checking (with screenshot proof) if they were in fact attending our events. We have a thorough process and carefully add every chosen wallet address to a spreadsheet after every event.

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

Might be because I entered a few entries in a short time span. Should I not do that in the future?

Thanks in advance.

@Fio @frankie - Sorry for the tags, as I’m sure you all are working hard on these.
It’s been 48 hours though. Should I be worried? Do I need to add more details to this? I’m doing everything by the book here.

Hey @plushy!

We’re happy to check on the status of your petitions.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Quick question: why you’re not using secret word for the Spaces and Twitch Livestreams?

We’ve done that in the very beginning. But we’ve noticed it’s VERY easy for farmers to just take the secret word and put it in a discord somewhere, sharing it to an entire community.
We only want people that are actually a part of our spaces/streams to get a POAP. And right now there’s no better way to handle it, unless you can tell me more?

Just so you know, it’s because of this very strict curation body that we’ve decided to do ‘holders only’ POAPs since apparently there were a few wallets blacklisted by them, identifying them as farmers. Which we found really weird, because all of them had to show screenshot proof that they attended (which we monitored).

In the cases of the current deliveries, there is absolutely no way of farmers being able to get a POAP.

Also, in the case all of these get approved, could you please answer a few questions before you lock this thread?

-Could you tell me exactly what I did wrong? Because I really don’t want to bother you people with these and want to learn. And this entire process of waiting for approval is nerve wracking.

-Is there a way for you to whitelist certain email addresses of people that always provide high quality drops and therefore get priority approval or something? Because, as an avid POAP creator and distributor (I’ve been at it for a couple of months now) I’d like to let our community know when they can expect their POAP. It’s a real bummer that these have been stuck for quite some time and I feel absolutely powerless every time one doesn’t go through

Thank you.

@plushy

Congrats!! Your deliveries have been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally please give POAP.gg another look!

Please let us know if you have any feedback, comments or queries!

@frankie , Have you taken the time to read my questions above? I really want to know what I did wrong in order for the approval process to take as long as it did. I really want to learn and prevent this from happening in the future.

You tell us to leave feedback, comments or queries but you’re reading right over it (no offense, I assume you’re having a lot of work)

Also, I’ve talked to the people from the customer service regarding POAP.gg (I’ve been trying to use that service for over a month now) and the only thing I see - as soon as I login with our Twitch channel is 'Welcome! We’ll be in touch shortly to start the onboarding process!'
No one’s giving me any information and it’s been like that for a month.

@plushy

No offense taken. It’s exactly why I did not close out this case.

We do take snapshots of feedback to read later + share with the body.
(When there are a multitude of inquiries, this process unfortunately takes longer.)

1.We do not have a whitelist feature yet for creators.
2.Typically deliveries are utilized for larger audiences.
3. Additionally, we have been making updates to our delivery system.
This has cause some unexpected & sporadic delays to a handful of drops.

The Curation Body appreciated your utilization of delivery; as well as the thought & steps you took to prevent farming.

Thank you for reaching out to CS. We apologize for the frustration & stress you have encountered during this process. The feedback you have provided is valuable & does not go unnoticed.

In previous cases, it was do to farming + not being up to 100%
https://help.poap.xyz/en/articles/5839280-how-can-i-produce-quality-poap-drops

Going forward, I do not believe you will encounter the same issues, as long as you continue to produce drops similar in nature #30696-30701

I will follow-up to make sure you stay informed & have the information you need to continue creating
quality drops.

Standard resource list:
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
Video tutorials
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

@plushy

Going to close out this case.

Looking forward to reviewing your future drop requests.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body