#30695 - Metaverse Explorers x MetaParty Collaboration - 2022

1. Drop ID #30695

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    discord.gg/metaverseexplorers

3. Nature of the event
    Celebrating a collaboration parkour event in Decentraland with MetaParty

4. Distribution plan
    Manually giving the links out

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    You guys are super busy!

Hi Guys, can I please have 20 or 30 final codes please for this event, a few people missed out on the codes.

Thank you!
Vulkan

Hey @Vulkan
The Curation Body made a negative review of the petition as your drop was pretty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

For future drops :point_right: Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?

1 Like

Hi fiorescan,

I’m sorry this happened. In the future, we’ll use the Delivery mechanism on this website if that’s okay? We’ll get a list of addresses to whitelist, maybe that would work better in the future.

Not sure how it got compromised - we used a bot on our discord to hand them out, maybe the bot is malicious? GitHub - poapxyz/poap-bot: Discord 🤖 for POAPs events

Finally, can we have maybe 10 codes though to give out manually to users who were at the event but missed the POAP?

Edit: Will Kick & no longer use the bot

Thanks,
Vulkan

Hey @Vulkan

For Decentraland events, you can use the POAP dispensers.

More info here:

Regarding the petition for 10 extra codes: you already had 800 mint links, we can’t issue more POAPs for this drop. I’m sorry.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Okay, understood :slight_smile:

We’ll use the dispensers where available