30414 why was my poap website not approved

1. Drop ID :30414
  2. Jordan Bayne’s NFT Filmmaking Squad
    *Please add any socials, Discord links, www.jordanbayne.com *
  3. Metaverse Premiere Screening and Gallery event of First European film funding through NFTs
    We are celebrating this because it is historic. Only one feature film to date globally has been funded by NFTs. As founder of the NFT filmmaker Squad, myself, Julie Pacino and Miguel Faus, whose project we are celebrating are pioneering this space for filmmakers worldwide. this is also the premiere event in the Metaverse for the NFT filmmaker Squad.
  4. 50 POAPs via website as your colleague suggested was the right fit for this event
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? no idea, farming i was told.
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hey @jordanbayne

Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review for your website petition as you already had received a positive review on mint links.

As I can see, you also received a positive review on Secret Word. I assume you don’t need the website now, right?

Enjoy your event!
The POAP Curation Body