#29776 - Blocktrend x Taipei Public Library NFT sharing event - 2022

Event ID: 29776

Description: Blocktrend.today is a subscription newsletter about crypto and its impact. It is published in Traditional Chinese, three times a week. It passed 500 subscribers in the first 6 months and now the most trusted crypto analysis in Taiwan.

This POAP is made as the certification for attendees who participated Blocktrend x Taipei Public Library NFT sharing event

Date: 23 Feb 2022
Codes requested: 50
Distribution method: Manually distribution using individual QR codes or link by face to face manner.

Hey @astro ! :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Thanks @fiorescan , this NFT will distribute to attendee of Taipei Public Library NFT sharing event.

This is a lecture for senior citizen (>65 years old), and I like to send POAP to them as the first NFT they get in their life. This event will start at Feb 24 9:00am (UTC+8) , please help to process ASAP :pray:

Hey @astro

Unfortunately, the Curation Body made a negative review of your petition because the artwork was the same as in petition #29713. It’s important that you use different artworks for different drops to make each POAP unique, for each unique moment in time.

I think these resources may be really helpful for your future drops:

How-can-i-produce-quality-POAP-drops?

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like