#29765 (Event) / #1580 (Delivery) - Valiant Twitter Spaces - Shut Up and Shill - #015

#29765 (Event) / #1580 (Delivery) - Valiant Twitter Spaces - Shut Up and Shill - #015

Hello!

I had already submitted this request on the Discourse forum and was waiting for a response but found that the original request was removed. I did not receive an approval or rejection.

This is from a Twitter Spaces event where users also participated on our Discord.

We verified all of the addresses using premint.xyz to mitigate farming (all users MUST provide and verify their Twitter and Discord). Every user on the list signed up and was in our Discord and following our Twitter.

Thanks!

ValiantShutUpAndShill2-22-22-Animated

Hey @BeardlessDuck
Sorry, I don’t know what happened with the other post.

How do you determine participation for your event? I mean, how do you know that users actually participated in the Twitter space?

All users were given the signup link on Twitter and Discord only. The premint.xyz signup form verified that the users were following our Twitter and in our Discord during the event. The event itself was held on Twitter Spaces, and we also had a listening party on Discord. The form was open from right before the event started to shortly after it ended to allow people time to sign up.

Anyone on the list had to be on Discord/Twitter Spaces.

The only way to abuse it would have been to join Discord/Twitter Spaces close to the time of the event, sign up for the POAP, and completely ignore both Twitter and Discord. We were discussing the event in every channel while it was running, as we always do.

Hey @BeardlessDuck

Does Premint actually count whether someone is in a Twitter space? Or it just counts whether someone is a Twitter follower?

It only verifies that the user is in Discord and/or following on Twitter. We listen together on Discord, so people not connected to the Twitter Space can still participate.

Thanks!