#29348 (Event) / #1579 (Delivery) - Valiant Discord 10,000 uwu - #014

#29348 (Event) / #1579 (Delivery) - Valiant Discord 10,000 uwu - #014

Hello!

I had already submitted this request on the Discourse forum and was waiting for a response but found that the original request was removed. I did not receive an approval or rejection.

This POAP is from a party we held on the day of our snapshot that coincided with the ten thousandth time “uwu” has been said in our server.

We verified all of the addresses using premint.xyz to mitigate farming (all users MUST provide and verify their Twitter and Discord)

10000uwuPOAP14-Animated

Thanks!

Hey @beardlessduck

We have some questions regarding the petition:

Do you have any proof of participation? I mean, how do you know that the people that registered on Premint are the people that actually participated in the event?

On the day of the event, we opened up our form on premint.xyz. Each user was verified using this tool as being in our Discord for the event, and the form was posted only on our Discord and Twitter.

If a user came from Twitter, they would have needed to join Discord as well to participate.

To abuse this and collect with multiple wallets, a user would have needed multiple Discord accounts. We have bot protection that forces users to join one at a time behind a captcha.

This was a celebration of our snapshot of NFT holders that also coincided with the ten thousandth time someone spammed “uwu” in our server.

If we need additional protections in place, any advice would be appreciated.

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body