#29304 POAP Delivery still not accepted?

Hey Guys, new to Discourse!

I tried to create a delivery on Sunday which I haven’t heard anything back about…I spoke with the helpdesk and they advised me to try again, so i created a second delivery for the same event. This delivery is also still Pending!

The event no: is 29304. Its a POAP for a weekly Twitter spaces we do for our NFT Project.
Any help regarding this would be gratefully appreciated!

x

Any help from the team/curators here would be appreciated, people are starting to get impatient, :sweat_smile:

:wave: :wave:@arthursparks

We are taking a look → we will be able to review your request shortly.
(Typically within 24hrs)

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

I am sorry for the inconvenience, will try to have an update for you Asap.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Info on response times:
24hrs from request not approved → come to discourse or invite to discourse
Once on discourse: Up to 24hrs to resolve petition after being answered.
( Typically within several hrs being fast | Within 24hrs if a large multitude of requests)

1 Like

thanks a lot, i look forward to your update :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Any news on this @frankie ?

I appreciate you’ll be super busy and I really don’t want to pester you, but this has been well over 24 hours and any update would be greatly appreciated.

Hey!
Can you clarify on how you collected the addresses?

For future Twitter Spaces → the best distribution method would be Secret Word. You can find more info here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

I set up a Google Form for people to fill out and input their addresses and posted the link at the top of our Twitter Spaces. From that I copied and pasted the addresses into the delivery page.

I will definitely check out Secret Word, thanks!

Hey, @arthursparks

Publishing a public Google form for collecting the addresses is not a good practice as anyone could fill it.

As I can see, you have 150 mint links approved for that petition, you could use these mint links to distribute the POAPs :slight_smile:

For future drops:
Please check the POAP Quality Guidelines as well as the POAP distribution methods article that I shared before.

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Yes but we had our own ‘secret word’ on the Google Form (usually the name of the artist that provided the art for the POAP) which we announce verbally on the Spaces… and I only add the addresses that also use our secret word. Additionally, The Google form is only open for the 2 hours our spaces is on.

I have done this several times in the past and usually works just fine, in this instance my delivery has been pending for close to one week.

All I ask is that the delivery be accepted.

Kind regards.

Hey :wave:
Thanks for the info. I will send it to Curators and let you know once they’ve reviewed your petition again.

Best,

Thanks for the update :purple_heart:.

Hey :wave:
Unfortunately, the Curation Body made a negative review of the delivery petition as you already received the 150 mint links. I recommend you to send those mint links to your community :slight_smile:

POAP. Delivery is a practical solution for issuers that have access to the wallet addresses of their collectors, and for issuers who require a high standard of reliability in terms of the correct collectors minting the POAP. Native Web3 communities, including NFT projects, DAOs, and DeFi protocols, are all excellent candidates, as activity deserving of a POAP is frequently recorded on-chain by default.

For Twitter Spaces we recommend using POAP Secret Word.
Some tips for setting a secret word:

• Use a random secret word, don’t use a word that is literally in the title. Eg. for an event titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco”, a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, while “IsabelAhupulco” isn’t.

• Activate the secret code at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.

• Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM)

Looking forward to reviewing more of your petitions!

All the best,
The POAP curation Body

Hi Frens - we created a secret phrase POAP (30890) this morning for DAO Social Club and still have not received a confirmation email. We usually receive this pretty quickly the day of - is anyone able to help? This is for our conversation tonight :expressionless:

Thank you!

Hey, please check:

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body