#29197 POAP request edit & approval

Event ID: #29197 - Kid Heroes Verse Discord
Description: A badge commemorating founding membership of the Kid Heroes Verse Discord Community. Since 2003, Kid Heroes Productions is a production company that promotes community building through its films, comic books, and other projects. What started out as a group of kids making movies in their Daly City neighborhood has expanded to the metaverse!
Date: March 1, 2022
Codes requested: Please change to 0
Distribution method: SECRET passphrase

Hey @kidheroes
We’re thrilled you want to drop a POAP :medal_military:

I only see your petition for mint links.
If you need help for submitting a petition for other distribution method, please contact the Customer Support team via the chat bubble at the POAP website or check the FAQs here:

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you! Just submitted secret word request

@Fio
Kindly checking in about this request.

Hey, sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

Can you clarify on why you requested Secrets?
How/where you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks @Fio
I chose Secrets because after browsing through the distribution methods, Secrets was the most efficient and most logical. We are planning to give the SECRET word in a secret text channel on DISCORD that opens to members who reach LEVEL 1 XP. We are also distributing the word directly to our loyal mailing list members, our producers and movie cast/crew and encourage them to join our new Discord community. It’s a way to reward our avid supporters and introduce them to the metaverse.

Hey @kidheroes

Thanks for clarifying, but unfortunately Secret is not the appropriate distribution method for a past event. Common use cases are digital meetups like Twitter Spaces or Discord stages where you can share the Secret verbally and close the minting window after the drop ends.

So we recommend re-submitting your petition and requesting Mint links or Delivery.

All the best,

The POAP Curation Body

Thanks @Fio for clarifying!
SECRET is still the best way for us to do this. So if we organize and promote a Discord livestream on 3/14/22 for a few hours and say the SECRET word then, that will be the easiest on our end to distribute. I edited this request to reflect the changes. But I also created a repeat request as #31107. I wasn’t sure if it was easier to edit this one or create a new one? Can you please look over and delete the other? Sorry, newbie here

Hey :wave:

The best option is always to adjust the original petition.
The Curation Body made a positive review for 50/1000 codes. You can request more codes in the future, if needed :blush:

Useful tips for Secret Word:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

Enjoy your event!
The POAP Curation Body