#29032 Why has my poap not been approved? its been over 48 hours

#29032 - Women in NFTS not talking about being women in NFTS

Hello, my poap drop has been in review for over 48 hours now and I have not received any type of communication as to why it is taking so long. Can you please provide me with guidance as to why this has not been approved? Thank you.

We held a twitter space for our community and announced this poap as a surprise. They then had to fill out a password protected google doc to receive the poap. Individuals could only get the password if they were tuned into the space and listening. It was announced in the middle of our twitter space. Once this is approved, the claim link will be posted in our secure discord server.

Also, can you please cancel the request for a website? This was created in error. I am only requesting a drop of 50 links, and a drop via delivery with ENS wallets entered.

Kind regards,
Jones

Hey @queerfriends.nft

We’re thrilled you want to drop a POAP :medal_military:
Can you clarify on why you need both mint links and Delivery? As I can see, the delivery petition has already been reviewed with positive results :dizzy:

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for your reply! We are requesting links in addition to the delivery in case there are any technical issues when trying to claim via the delivery method. There seems to always been a handful of people in our larger events that either entered their wallet incorrectly or have activated a new wallet address and the previous used address is no longer valid. We can use our secure google document to verify that the individual did in fact attend the event and sign up to claim a poap. Then, we can directly deliver a link for them to claim. We also have had people in the past who forget to sign the google document, but we have photo attendance proof that they were indeed present for the event. In these instances, we still want to be able to reward our members with a poap. The link will provide a way to do that. I hope this helps.

Best,
Jones

Hey @queerfriends.nft,
So it’s “just in case”, right?

In that case, we recommend that you distribute the POAPs using delivery first and then request mint links for people who couldn’t claimed it.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like