#28413 Daytona Raceweek URGENT

Event ID: #28413
Description: I was at Daytona Raceweek 2022 and minted my first NFT from TigerQueen.io.
Codes Requested: 10,000
Distribution: Website

This is for a client of mine that will be putting their link on a massive banner that will fly over the Daytona 500. This is why I need 10,000 approved ASAP. Thank you

Hey!

We already replied on the original post:

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for the response. I read through the guides and Im confused on how to get a large amount of codes approved. Everything seems fine. thanks

1 Like

Hey Charles,

Curators consider several aspects of the petition (mentioned on the quality guidelines), but one that is especially important is issuer history. Issuer history is the reputation an issuer creates within the POAP ecosystem over time.

As a first-time issuer, you should build up experience by starting with small, low-key events with simple POAP distribution before expanding to larger and/or more ambitious distributions. Before submitting a 10,000 codes petition, it’s important that you familiarize yourself with the various distribution methods.

For more info on distribution methods, please visit: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Best,
The POAP Curation Body