#28085 - POAP codes not received

Hello, I have not received codes for event #28085.
Please advise on how to proceed.
This is our first POAP for our project, and the audience is expectant.

We also over-requested (and again on the re-request).
Our event only needs 100, and we have already collected wallets / closed the submission.

I’m reading in other threads that you’ll want information about our project so I’ll get ahead of it now and give you some details here:

DEATHWISH 365 is a daily 1-of-1 project, where career artist Steve Tenebrini draws and delivers a unique hand-crafted skull portrait every day within this year. The collection is sold out and continues to have a lot of anticipation for each new day/drop.

For special holidays (like our Valentine’s case in event #28085) we have a special event in the Discord and hoped to offer a POAP for participants. They manually submit addresses via a locked channel, we prune for bots (exiled 20 accounts) and intend to apply the codes manually once they arrive.

Our official project link: deathwishnft.io
Our Discord: DEATHWISH 365

If you have any questions, please let me know.

:wave:@deathwishnft

We really appreciate the effort & diligence.

Unfortunately, your event was reviewed with negative results.
This was due to engagement farming concerns. ( Re-tweeting + joining server for POAP)

In light of this of this information update; we will review again & make a recommendation.
We are taking a look → we will be able to have an answer shortly.
(Typically within 24hrs)

Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hey Frankie,
I understand the engagement farming concerns.

However, we took best effort to do our promotion of the event tactfully and have taken effort to prune any false users. A majority of the participants were existing members, members from other projects that we are associated with (collab pieces, key figure relations, etc) and we have taken clear effort to assure that any inactive, or bot users were cleared out before we closed the wallet submission.

There was also no request for members to retweet to receive one.
Attached is a photo of our only tweets on the subject.

Our intent here is to provide a token to remark the event day, as our mainline pieces sell out within seconds of arrival and only one member can purchase. With this being a date-oriented project, we have a lot of excitement amongst our group for holidays and had hoped this would be a way of sharing the joy since so many would otherwise walk away empty-handed.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Hey Frankie,
If approved, will we be able to edit the redemption window for the POAP?
I think it was set to expire on the 19th.

@deathwishnft

Curation is deliberating on your appeal. I should have an answer for you soon.
You would have to request a new drop.

Thanks for the update.
Hopefully approval comes before the expiration date, but I guess we’ll just make a new one if not.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Since it’s past now and we’ll have to make a new drop, will we be allowed to use the same name etc?
Let me know if there’s anything we can do on our end in the meantime.

Hello again,
Just checking in again. Is there anything else I can provide you guys?
Please let me know if there’s a new timeline for the consideration process?

Hi Frankie,
I was told we would hear back within 24 hours, but it’s been 10 days.
Please update me.

@deathwishnft

I sincerely apologize for the delay. :pray: Internally the decision did not change,
The was closed out on conversational records . Curation stood by the initial decision.
The POAP Curation Body is committed to making this process as seamless as possible moving forward.
As we review a multitude of requests, We truly appreciate your patience & understanding.

Your drop was reviewed with negative results. that was the result of Curation Body’s review

We have updated on guidelines on engagement farming + twitter standards as well. :basket: :farmer:
The screen-shot you posted falls under the definition of engagement farming
(*Utilizing POAPs to stir a high social engagement rate)

Please reference:
https://discourse.poap.xyz/t/let-s-talk-twitter-best-practices-going-forward/224/2
https://discourse.poap.xyz/t/community-updates-and-brainstorming-process/2918… https://discourse.poap.xyz/t/curator-guidelines-creating-quality-drops/12… https://discourse.poap.xyz/t/poap-community-code-of-conduct/1432…

Please review the following resources, they will be extremely helpful with your future drop requests.

POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

After reviewing the listed resources, please let me If there’s any additional assistance that I can provide.
I am happy to offer more clarity.

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

We are happy & look forward to reviewing your future drop requests.

Please feel free to tag me in a future request, should you experience any delays greater than 24hrs.

-The POAP Curation Body