#28048 - Scary Garys x Midwest Love - Valentine's Day POAP

This special POAP commemorates Valentine’s Day and the Love Scary Garys x Midwest Love have for its communities. POAPs will be distributed to folks who join our special Twitter Space on 2/14/22. POAP featuring Love traits from Scary Garys - created by Justin Andert of Midwest Love

1. Drop ID - 28048

2. Community information -
    Twitter - @MidwestLoveNFT
    Twitter - @ScaryGarys

3. Nature of the event
    Scary Garys collection released on Feb 8. We held a Valentine’s Day celebration to show “Love” for the Scary Garys community - hosted by my podcast Midwest Love

4. Distribution plan
    We have a premint list where we will distribute the Secret Code to the first 50 people who signed up PREMINT | NFT access lists, simplified.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m a couple weeks behind resolving this Approval so I’m not sure if that is why it is being held. The artwork is made to look like an old static tv to match the theme of the Scary Garys project. (A project reflecting the Gary, IN community)

Hey @justinandert

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition as Secret Word is not a good option for a past event (Secret is only for live events, where you can say the word to the audience)

The recommended methods for pasts events are wether Mint Links or Delivery, in case you have a list of the people who joined the event.

You can learn more about the subject here:

Looking forward to reviewing more drop petitions in the future!

All the best,

The POAP Curation Body

Ok, is it possible to receive 50 mint links for direct distribution?

Hey @justinandert

Sure!
But make sure you have the list of the attendees and can prove participation.

Great thank you! Yes we will use our Premint list to contact folks

1 Like