#28022 - Sugar Club & GraffitiKings Party DCL - 2022

Event ID: #28022
Description: Virtual party drop
Date: 18 Feb 2022
Codes requested: 700
Distribution method: Private server Hprivakos (decentraland booth )

:wave:@sugarclubmetaverse

Congrats!! Your drop was positively reviewed for 300/700 codes.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie, can you explain to me how you came up with 300/700 poap granted ?

Sugar Club is a very popular venue in Decentraland. Hosting parties since 2019 with a weekly turn out of 1000 users during events. My previous requests were granted, so i find it a bit confusing to only be granted 300 poaps now. it seems arbitrary to be honest.

Hey @sugarclubmetaverse

I understand your point of view, but we’re in the process of adjusting our policies to prevent farming.
Your petition was partially approved as your last POAPs were minted by farmers (please check POAP Gallery)

You can contact our Customer Support team via the chat bubble at POAP website to learn the best distribution practices to avoid farming issues: https://poap.xyz/

Also, these resources might be helpful for future drops:

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

Where can i contest this ?

My POAPs are released through private secure server from my coder HPrivakos though our POAP Booth , a reputable dev from decentraland ecosystem. (HPrivakos had been delivering secure POAP events throughout decentraland since the inception of POAP.xyz ) .

Hey, sorry for the delay.

For future drops, I suggest mentioning the distribution method in the POAP description.

Copy should follow certain specifications:

• Copy should be written (or translated) into English, and be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
  • Copy should include some information about the reason behind the drop: What is being commemorated?
  • Information about where and when the event is taking place should be included.
  • Details on how the drop will be conducted should be written into the body text.

You can read more about the subject here:

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body