#28018 Additional Drop please again

1. Drop ID #28018

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    Discord
    Discord
    Twitter
    https://twitter.com/zipcy8888

3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    We are celebrating its 1st Metaverse Exhibition and collaborate with Rhythmical NFT Club Artists.
    It is designed to entertain Zipcy holders and also advertising the SuperNormal project to the new collectors out in the Decentraland.

4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    I have collected visitors’ Metamask address using google form.
    I am going to manually send each POAP code to the each Metamask wallet address.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    The SuperNormal Project by Zipcy is 8888 Pfp NFTs project and going to expend its road map to the Metaverse. It is important to invite more and more people to the Metaverse and let them experience the Metaverse.
    I initially requested 800 POAP codes but received only 400 codes.
    I have more than 1,000 people’s MetaMask address who visited the event on Metaverse.
    I will not give them all but as I promised on the event proposal, I will need to send 400 POAPs more to the people.

I hope to hear a positive result from you soon.

Regards,

GreatCarls.

Hey, this was pretty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?

1 Like

Ok, next time though I will do that.
Thank you for a better idea.