#27254 - Additional secret word codes

Please provide 15 additional secret phrase codes for #27254 - BeYu Labs - Pet Shop Happy Hour February 9 2022. Thanks so much!

Hey @beyuworldwide! We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

hey @beyuworldwide

Secret Word does not work for past events, as it’s used for live events. Common use cases are digital meetups like Twitter Spaces or Discord stages where you can share the Secret verbally and close the minting window after the drop ends.

I saw you requested 45 codes in total, but there are only 3 POAPs minted.

Can you please provide information on how you plan to distribute the additional codes your requested?

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101

Thanks!

So I had an issue with my unique links at my live event tuesday Feb 9 (they expired prematurely). My event had about 30 attendees, so since I had promised everyone a POAP what I did was create a new POAP with the same graphic, and emailed everyone the secret word to retroactively get their POAP. I had only requested the 30 secret word codes total; I’m honestly not sure how to cancel the unique links being sent to me in addition to the secret word since I didn’t need any unique links. I suspect that the unique links + secret phrase codes is why I ended up with a request for 45.

That’s a lot of words but long story short, I think I’m all set with the amount of secret phrase codes I have, thank you.

Any info you can provide on my above confusion would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hey @beyuworldwide

I understand your confusion, sorry! We are creating content and guides to help issuers with the distribution of the POAPs.

Time frame:
It’s important that you check the dates while creating the event, so you don’t have any issues with that.

Distribution:
Our Customer Support team is 24/7 helping issuers finding the best distribution method according to the type of event they’re hosting. You can contact them via the chat bubble at https://poap.xyz/

Hope this information has been helpful!

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body