#26928 - My Secret Word still not approved

Hi, can you pls check this event: #26928 - The Bored Ape Gang Show | Episode 12 | GratefulApe.eth x Beast.eth - 2022.
It is more than 24 hours and the podcast should be released already and I am waiting for Secret word approval. Pls. let me know if you can help. Thank you

Hey @BoredApeGang,

For prerecorded podcasts you can only utilize delivery.
We also recommend use of a Google form with questions that will prove audience members deeply listened. Any Podcast platform. Curation wants to make sure distribution is free of farmers.

You can secret word if the event is recorded live . ( Window open for a maximum of 15 minutes )
Live Podcast Platform or Twitter Spaces.

If positively reviewed, an issuer just has to release the secret word at a random time during the show.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body.

Hi, the secret word is hidden in the podcast, so you actually need to listen to it. I am not dumb to put it into the description. I am against tables because I teach people not to get scammed, and typing any kind of data into the online table is not the best example.

How can I fix it? So I will do a Google Form and how does it work? I will collect just the addresses? I need to fix it ASAP… Thanks

Hey @BoredApeGang,
Yes, you should collect the addresses and you can also ask people a difficult question that only the real listeners can reply.

I’m sorry but the protocol was created for shared experiences on live events, and recorded podcast is a use case we haven’t think about.
I recommend to contact the POAP customer support team for further hep regarding distribution: POAP Help Center

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body