#26678 - OP Games at ETHDenver 2022 Approval Request

Good day team!

POAP ID #26678

I’m trying to have my POAP registration approved asap for my company’s first community POAP for ETHDenver 2022 - the biggest community blockchain gathering in the world. We are a legitimate Web 3 gaming company and our founders are speaking at the event with the likes of Vitalik Buterin and other thought leaders in the space. Our website can be seen on the registration details.

We are hoping to distribute POAPs thru individual codes. May I ask as well if it is possible to distribute thru different ways as well? Like QR and wallet delivery also? Or do we need to choose only one?

Thank you so much for taking the time. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Cheers!

Hey @emsalada
Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go :rocket:

Regarding distribution methods, you can choose more than one. Here you can find useful information:

You can also chat with the POAP customer support team via the chat bubble at the POAP website, they can help you find the best option according to the type of event and community.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body