#2648 - Axolittles NFT NYC 2022

1. Drop ID: #2648
  2. Community information:
    Website - https://www.axolittles.io/
    Twitter - @AxolittlesNFT
    Discord - Axolittles ✨
  3. Nature of the event:
    We recently celebrated our first NFT NYC experience (irl & virtual) and in hindsight decided to create a POAP to commemorate the occasion and thank our holders for all the support.
  4. Distribution plan:
    Delivery
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Hi! I hope I’m reaching out in the correct way, apologies if I’m doing this wrong :sweat_smile:
    I submitted a petition to create a delivery with eth addresses and it’s been about 72 hrs. Just wondering if there was something wrong with my submission and what all I can do to get approval. Thank you!

Hello! @surf

What is the event id?
Have you collected ETH wallet addresses?
Is this POAP to commemorate both IRL and Virtual attendance at NFT NYC?
How did you keep track of the people that attended? (IRL and Virtually)

Hey @julie

Event ID: 52399

Yup, I’ve collected and submitted eth wallet addresses for Delivery—it says “The POAP Curation Body will review your petition…” and to check discourse if it’s been over 24hr.

We originally were going to offer to just holders who attended NFT NYC but a lot of people couldn’t make it for various reasons—they were super supportive in discord though, so we wanted to include them in this POAP event—we manually collected addresses from these holders (about 69 in total).

Hope this is helpful :pray:

Thank you for the context!

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Np, thanks so much for your help!

Hello! @surf
Best practice note going forward for future drops:
The Curation Team will look for separate petitions and artwork for IRL events vs online or Virtual events. If there is a case like this in the future please plan on creating a POAP for IRL events and a second POAP for online /virtual events. The experience of the collector is different and would best be served by having its own POAP to commemorate the event.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I just saw, tysm!!!

Yes, separate POAPs for virtual and irl makes sense :sweat_smile: I will def keep that in mind for next time!

Thanks again for all your help :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 44 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.