[#26456] POAP Secret Word Not Approved [02-08-2022]

Hi -

I recently submitted a secret word request for event #26456 and did not hear back within 24 hours. This POAP was created for a weekly Twitter Space/Podcast highlighting creators in the NFT space. 300 codes were requested because for the last show 262 codes were claimed.

I noticed that sometimes my secret codes are approved in seconds and in some cases I never hear back. I wanted to make sure that moving forward I am doing everything possible to make it easy for the POAP team to review.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hey @TheDukeofEhrl! We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

The review is manual, that’s why the time to review may vary.

We’re taking a look at your petition now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Thank you! If I am creating multiple events a week, I want to doing everything possible to make it easy on the team to review.

What are some tips when creating a secret word request? Is it the word, the number of codes, the event description?

Now that it is past the event, I was wondering if you could provide why the secret word was not approved so that I don’t make the same mistake in the future. Was it the word I used, the number of codes request, or maybe having the event open for longer than 24 hours?

Hey @TheDukeofEhrl!

We are sorry, I guess there must be a mistake from Curators, since your petition #24457 was approved.

The tips for creating a Secret Word petition are:

• Reduce the time frame (10 minutes should be fine)

• Use a difficult word

• Request a minimal amount of mint links

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Let us know if we can give you more information.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body