#25964 - Dream System EP (Early Supporter)

Hi POAP Team,

Name: Dream System EP (Early Supporter)

Event ID: #25964

Description:

My organization had a recent EP release with an artist and we created a POAP to reward the fans who helped support the release and share the content. We wanted to give them a piece of memorabilia for supporting the artist’s project, while giving them a chance to start collecting unique POAPs for their favorite artist’s and releases.

I will be verifying the fans support of the music release in our online communities and then sending a secret code to them via email or DM to claim the POAP. I just need the secret code mints approved so we can send the codes to the fans.

I requested 50 based on the amount of fans who contributed. I will be setting a short “active” claim time window of 5 minutes to ensure the POAPs aren’t botted so that these can get to the fans who it will be memorable and sentimental for.

Thank you.

Hey team,

I have requested secret codes on my original delivery but realized that the best and most secure way of ensuring these get to the fans who will value them is by delivering with mintlinks. I have requested 50 mintlinks.

Thank you for your time. We’re glad to be a part of this community.

1 Like

@MorFloRecords

Thanks for being diligent. :star2:

We are taking a look → we will be able to review your request shortly. (Typically within 24hrs)
Thank you for your patience.
All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Update:

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like