#25847 - What are you grateful for? 2/2/2022

Event ID: #25847
Description: What are you grateful for?
Date: 2/2/2022
Codes requested: 125
Distribution method: STANDARD

Thank you. :blush:

:wave: @Button

Please make sure your drop is within POAP guidelines.

Please take a look at these resources. They will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick reply. So just to confirm this doesn’t mean I am not in the guidelines? From what I saw this fits. Thanks for all that you do.

@Button

You are not currently within the guidelines.
Curation reviewed your event with positive results for 1/125 codes
→ Most likely to motivate you to come to discourse.
Your top-up for 50/50 has not been reviewed yet.

Q: Also in regards to distribution; who & how to you intend to distribute these POAPs to?

Recommendations:
1. Please make your POAP in the context of an event.
2. Adding date to artwork is recommended.
For drops of a significant size The Curation Team makes

All the best
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick reply and insight. I will definitely be sure to include that information next time. Also, there is no need for a top-up. I apologize but thought that because I only received one mint code that I needed to request the next set, so I requested 50 of the remaining 124. So please cancel that request. I do not want to take up more of the team’s time.

With regards to the distribution of this POAP I am asking new and old friends to say what they are grateful for on twitter during these ups and downs of the NFT and crypto markets. If they do, I don’t only think it will help them zoom out and see the bigger picture, but I also want to reward them with the POAP (it’s like a nice gift or reward for participating positive thinking activity). I am going to send each person the code/link so that they can claim it in the app or on the website. If there is anything else you need from me, please let me know. I am grateful for all of the assistance you and your team have provided me on this journey.
Warm regards,
Button

I edited it with the requested changes. Would you like me to repost it on drop requests or by me replying to this message does this count? Thank you

1 Like

GM GM,
I possible I would like to issue my POAP for my event on 2/2/22
Event ID: #25847
Description: What are you grateful for?
Date: 2/2/2022
Codes requested: 50
Distribution method: Mint Links
I understand that more information was needed and I am taking care of POAP’s safety by delivering them manually to each person. I have provided more details in the description to ensure that it is understood that it is an event. I also provided more details including the date of the art and the location. I have put in a request for 50 codes. Is this possible? Please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you very much,
Button

Hey @Button

Sorry for the delay.
Can you please share with us the Tweet you’re mentioning?

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hi Fiorescan,
Yeah no problem. Thanks so much for the reply.
Here is the link to the tweet. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you so much for your consideration.
Button
https://twitter.com/nftbutton/status/1488957438178910208?s=20&t=qycQT7dfoYSlooKMQuf0hw

@frankie Thank you for your time. I hope you are having a great day.
When you have a moment, will you please take a look at my drop-request.
Thank you so much,
Button

1 Like

Hey @Button :wave:
Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review.

You’re all ready to go!

1 Like