#25526 - Single-Step B cell Receptor Modification - InvExDis Video AMA - 2022

Description: I am going to be hosting a Twitter space to talk about the video that I release that day, to see if anyone has any questions or comments about it. I plan to distribute POAPs manually to people that DM give me the secret word that I will only say at some point during the AMA to prevent POAP farming.

Date: Jan 31, 2022
Codes requested: 10
Distribution method: Manual via DM

Hi :wave: @Dolosus

Sounds pretty cool :slight_smile: :star2:

Curation is reviewing your request (Typically we will be able to answer within 24hrs)
Thank you for your patience :pray:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hi @frankie,

Thanks for the update!

I also requested more codes (15) but realize that I still need more for the people that attended my space. Should I ask for more here? or submit another request after the review of the other codes goes through?

Cheers,

Cole

@Dolosus

Cole,
Please request a top-up of the same drop, after the 15/15 is approved.
(Exactly, like the initial 10/10)

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests:
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

2 video tutorials that may be helpful:
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hi @frankie

It has now been over 24 hours since I requested the second top-up of codes. I am just wondering if my second request was approved or not. If not, was there a particular reason?

Cheers,

Cole

@Dolosus
You’re top up for 15/15 was reviewed with positive results. :star2: :dizzy:

Is this regarding the additional top-up for 20/20?

How do you intend to manage future delivery of POAPs as your audience expands?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @frankie

This is regarding the additional 20 codes.

What I intend to do is to put a limit to when people can dm me to an hour after the space ends so that it limits the POAPs to those that are practive in their interactions. For the moment I would still like to do single DMs.

As my audience expands I will setup a time sensitive secret word delivery, where the secret word will only be given out audibly through the Twitter space.

Cheers,

Cole

@Dolosus

Your top-up request has reviewed with positive results.

Curation is concerned about farmers redeeming your POAP codes
(Especially with the small amount of POAP codes requested for your event)

For future events, please add a google form with knowledge test for POAP redemption.
(Keep the form open for only a short amounted of time)

This will make it harder for POAP farmers to find + poach.

Please consider making this event private on POAP.xyz

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

@frankie

Thank you for your response.
In regards to the google form, would that mean I still tell people what to put into the form, but also have them input their wallet address? Or is there something else that qualifies as an appropriate knowledge test for people?

I will keep the form open for only an hour after releasing the information, and also put this event as private on POAP.xyz in the future to make it harder for POAP farmers to find and poach.

Cheers,

Cole

@frankie

You had mentioned that the additional request for 20 more codes was approved, but I have not got them in my email yet. Is there a delay somewhere along the line?

@Dolosus

My apologies. Unfortunately, Curation decided to review your top-up with negative results.
This decision was made after research in regards to farming on your prior drops.

Regarding future drops:

We encourage you to submit future drop requests.
Please be explicit in regards to how you will distribute mint-links.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body