#25447 - Brandverse Twitter AMA - POAP 2

#25447 - Brandverse Twitter AMA - POAP 2 . Distribution method → POAP secret word during twitter AMA. This is the second POAP created by Brandverse. The first POAP (23255 Description: Brandverse OG 100 ) has been delivered (poap.delivery method to white listed addresses) on Jen 31.

Brandverse will use POAP to reward the early believers during the months of February and March.

:wave: Hey! @Siberia7922

We are reviewing your petition + will be able to get back to you shortly ( typically within 24hrs)

Thanks for your patience :pray:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body.

:wave:@Siberia7922

Please request mint-links or secret word for your event + follow-up if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

hey @frankie, thanks! I am waiting because we are now deciding at what time we will do the AMA (in order to set the starting and end time of the secret word correctly. When it’s done, I’ll proceed and create the delivery method through the Secret Word. Thanks

hello @frankie I just requested the delivery through secret word starting from tomorrow 6.00 pm cet and finishing at 0.01 am UTC. Please approve as we need to give it during an Ama scheduled for that time. Thanks.

hello, I requested 300 codes, but I got an email with 100 codes approved. I resubmitted my request for 300 codes, just to keep you in the lope @frankie . Thanks.

1 Like

@frankie I’m speaking to them on intercom. I’ve explained the parameters of a partial code approval to them. The method of distribution I believe would require the initial 300. Unless there is further information you could provide?

Thanks Frankie! and good morning :smiley:

@dyllon Thank you for providing more info!!

@Siberia7922

Thank you for your patience. :pray:

Typically when an Issuer is approved for a lesser amount of codes:
There are concerns regarding the delivery method, artwork &\or description.
Best practice is to date artwork when possible

Please distribute the initial 100 codes + Curation will review your drop outcomes.

Curation will make it’s final decision base on this info.

These resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello @frankie I understand, but we plan to have the AMA at 9.00 pm utc and there is the possibility that more than 100 people will want to claim the POAP. We will keep the secret word active only for 3 hours, so what is going to happen if more than 100 people will try to claim the POAP? Please let me know if there is the possibiltiy to have at least 200 people claiming the POAP using the secret word. Thanks.

@Siberia7922

I do see your point. :bangbang:I will bring your petition up for a final review.

For now, plan to record the additional attendees wallets + contact info.
→ This will work best for the interim.

Drop the initial 100.
A well distributed drop is a good trust metric.
It further establishes your history, creating POAP drops.

Wishing you all the best,
The POAP Curation Body

ok thanks for the update, please keep me posted. Our live is at 9.00 pm UTC and it is hosted by a twitter profile with 56K followers, our project is new so it’s hard to say how many people will collect the POAPs, but it can be more than 100. In any case, in our strategy for the next 2 months we are planning to use POAPS at least 3-4 more times (we already used it one time). So I hope that I’ll not have this limitation next time. Thanks a lot for the quick reply again.

Best regards
Gabriele

@Siberia7922

Your most recent drop was reviewed with positive results.

Please be mindful of best practices + guidelines
These resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body