#25437 for tonight, Badges Stuck in Queue. Chinese NY

Happy Chinese New Year, 2022 Tiger, A Bug Travels Far
Drop Date 2/1/22 at 7:30pm est.

This is to celebrate the Chinese new year and our Chinese followers during our weekly Twitter spaces. We distribute these POAPs to the attendees of the event.

One by one we give them out to followers and attendees, and spend two days giving them out.

Can you help me? The event is in a few hours.

Hey, thanks for submitting a petition for us to review your drop request.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

1 Like

Thank so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am releasing my childrens book NFTs in February and we do two shows a week with POAPS. They are totally part of our culture!

Hello there,

is any update? I just don’t understand while all of a sudden there’s all this extra checking and judgement of the Poap I created for the holiday. I use them
Every week twice a week and they are distributed appropriately and used appropriately.

but this week my project is having all these problems getting approvals because of all this judgement from your team. Is it because we are LGBTQ?

We do such giant publicity for you in the space. I am questioning this whole new process and this platform which is not user friendly at all and has such delayed reply from the team.

Can you please try to check it before my show starts in 45 minutes or else I will
Have to cancel my planned event. Im so disappointed in the lack of reply and attention.

Hey,
The Curation Body review system relies primarily on manual revision to check ads against our Drops Policy. This is typically completed within 24 hours, although it may take longer in some cases. You can read more about the subject here: https://medium.com/poap/introducing-the-curation-body-4ea21daf8e30

Regarding your drop, can you please clarify how you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

I distribute them one by one to people attending and people following the project who contact me via DM. I send via Twitter DM, Insta DM and Discord DM. I spend hours communicating and sharing with supporters of this important LGBTQ cause.

Will you finally release them for me, please?

Hello, I’ve been using POAPs safely since October 14. They are gifts to the project. I fear I’ve been blocked or flagged and it’s really upsetting that I cant create and distribute poaps for my community. Is there someone I can talk to? My launch is on Feb 22 and we are a small minority project. I rely on POAPs to share my characters and art. Please help me.

Doreen

@abugtravelsfar

Curation has evidence that you participated in engagement farming.
These practices go against POAP guidelines.

We did see that you removed your posts.

Unfortunately, as a result → this drop has been reviewed with negative results.

POAP is happy that you utilized our protocol for your work.
Curation is grateful to have an impact supporting more inclusive initiatives.

Future drop requests should be approved as long as you stay in POAP guidelines.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body