#24916 - Halfd0rk POAP Mint links

Hello, my community was going to be trickled 100 POAPs over a few days but bots came into our discord server and claimed every POAP. I’ve setup a new delivery method for future POAPs and have been waiting over 24 hours since my last request. I’ve made multiple requests since creating the POAP in January.

Brief description of this POAP and my community.
#24916 - Halfd0rk POAP #1
This POAP represents the 1st NFT-certified stream for Halfd0rk. Find his weekly live content exploring the Sandbox Metaverse over at Twitch

This specific POAP was robbed from my community due to bots, and should this request be denied I understand and will move forward.

We use POAPs for events and competitions (no more than 4 per month) hosted and live streamed on twitch, inside the Sandbox Metaverse. POAPs are a huge part of the community and I hope to incorporate more. Thank you.

Hey @halfd0rk,

I’m sorry about what happened with your drop :frowning:
We’re happy to check on the status of your top-up petition. We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

In the meantime, you could read about POAP.gg which is a distribution method for Twitch streams.

Additionally, these resources could be helpful:

Thank you fiorescan, the new delivery method I’m using is poap.gg as you suggested!

I look forward to trying it out. I’ll be creating a new batch of POAPs soon, though hope I can recieve 100 more of this particular event.

any updates? I have been waiting a while. a simple yes or no would be nice.

Hey @halfd0rk
Unfortunatelly, the Curation Body made a negative review of your petition as there’s no way to check who attended the stream.

We hope you can try POAP.gg for your future events to prevent farming :slight_smile:
Looking forward to seeing a new petition for other event.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body