#24821 - Approving Corgis x Tasty Bones Mint Event - Jan 31, 2022

Event ID: 24821
Description: Approving Corgis x Tasty Bones Giveaway Mint Event
Date: Jan 31
Codes Requested: 500
Distribution: mint-links

This is in reference to the response provided by Frankie about distributing the remaining POAPs through individual mint links.

https://discourse.poap.xyz/t/24821-approving-corgis-x-tasty-bones-giveaway-mint-event-jan-31-2022/1648

I went back and checked my email from when I first created this event and requested Delivery #1166. The Delivery request I received both a Delivery Created and Delivery Accepted email for. But the Event I only received the Created email for, never the Accepted email that I believe would have contained the list of individual mint links I would need for manual distribution.

Now obviously I don’t need 500 POAPs for the manual links and 500 for the Delivery method. Most are being claimed by delivery (just posted the link today) but I need about 10 or so to distribute manually from the Event. How do I proceed with getting the links for those manual distributions?

Hey @Corgibutts,

Have you already created the petition for the 10 mint links you need?

No, I don’t think so. Just the original Event request that I submitted for 500 POAPs. Is there information on how to create the petition?

Hey @Corgibutts!

Yeah, this resources might be helpful:

If you need any help, please feel free to write us.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

Ok I requested 15 more codes

Congrats, looks like your new petition received a positive review.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like