#24821- Approving Corgis x Tasty Bones Giveaway Mint Event - Jan 31, 2022

Event ID: 24821
Description: Approving Corgis x Tasty Bones Giveaway Mint Event
Date: Jan 31
Codes Requested: 500
Distribution: Delivery Allowlist

GM. I created POAP event 24821 for our Approving Corgis x Tasty Bones Collab event as a way to thank all of the people that minted new Corgis during the week long event.

I then created the original Delivery #1166 with an allowlist of addresses that participated in the mint. This Delivery link was never shared and no POAPs have been claimed from it.

Prior to posting it, I found there were missing addresses I needed to add. I went into the Delivery management page and tried to add addresses to the allow list with the Add Addresses button. This failed. I was then told by your support team:

“I am sorry for the inconvenience, but addresses can no longer be added to a delivery. It is a known issue that we need to remove the button from the UI.”

So I was told to create a new Delivery with the updated list of allowed addresses and then post here to request that it be approved. The new delivery #1181 has the corrected allowlist loaded in and is ready to go. Can I please have this approved?

1 Like

Been working with them on intercom throughout correct Issuer Procedures!
This is looking like a great post! Let me know what you think @curators :smile:

Any response on this from the @curators? It’s been 5 days now since I submitted the request for the corrected delivery #1181.

@Corgibutts

The Curation Body asks that you request additional mint-links (instead of delivery)
to complete your drop.

Resources for future drops :
POAP Help Center
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
How-to-produce-quality-POAP-drops
POAP-distribution-methods-101

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

So rather than approve Delivery #1181 you are suggesting I simply use Delivery #1166 and then provide individual mint links to anyone that is missing from the Delivery Allowlist?

@Corgibutts

Yes, that is the solution Curation has rendered on.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Ok thank you for your guidance.

1 Like