#24814 - TWW NFT Talk Ep. 1 (10/2/2022) Approval

Hello! Just a follow up on POAP ID #24814, it has been a few days and it hasn’t been approved.

DETAILS:
Event ID: #24814
Title: TWW NFT Talk Ep. 1 - 2022
Date: 10th of February 2022
Codes Requested: 1000
Distribution: Secret Code

I understand that 1000 secret codes are a lot - but we are expecting an audience for the talk show as one of the hosts has a huge following on Instagram and Twitter. The code will be mentioned during our Twitter space to ensure only attendees can claim them!

This is the link for the official event
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cipcity/status/1486238923638833153

I hope to hear from the team soon, many thanks!

Hey, @IGladiat
Thanks for submitting a petition for us to review your drop request.

Could you please provide more information on what your community is doing?
If you have any links, socials, or more event info, it would be most appreciated.

We also recommend you to change the delivery method, as the Secret Word could be leaked.
You can find more info about distribution methods here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello, fiorescan!

I’m new to the POAP scene but I’ve been tasked to create a POAP for our upcoming talk show, TWW NFT Talk Ep. 1. The talk show will be on twitter spaces where everyone can join for free! This will be the very first Indonesian Web3 talk hosted by the community, for the community.

When I was setting this up, dyllon was there to help me out and He agreed that it was okay. I have attached social posts regarding the event and as you can see - it has garnered quite an interest. We will be planning on posting on our socials again closer to the event date to remind everyone.

Here are the social links

There are a lot of speakers as such I can’t list them all. I’ve attached below our event banner.

We’ve decided to use a secret code as we were planning on releasing the secret code to listeners. However, if you think there are better delivery methods - I’m open to suggestions.

Hey @IGladiat,
Your drop was reviewed with a positive outcome !
Wish you the best for your Twitter spaces :slight_smile:

1 Like